WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
Dunkix
Initiate

Dunkix is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild looking for Movie Maker!

Hello.

We're a newly born guild that have been planning for quite a while, and would like to do a Guild Video to be promoted on our local realm forum, before we start inviting people to join our ranks.

But well, let's get to the point. Our guild is named Last Battalion, and we'd like to have a war scheme video. In matter of fact, I have already created the audio for a movie, that would fit in with the tough war scheme, I've never done any movies myself, though. So that's where I require your assistance.

We'd like the guild video to be between 2 - 3 min. long, and really show the battle between the Horde and Alliance, while following the story that unfolds in the audio. That is probably only possible by showing short clips at a time, so thats fine with us. We'd also like to have the "Sparkle" by Chrisgroove Promo Effect at the start. And if possible, that our Guild Tabard are shown once to several times.

Otherwise you're free to experiment, to get the best possible effect.

Link to Audio.

Music used for the audio; Black Arc's Approach, Blood Tithes, both from Electronic Arts.

If anyone is up for the challenge, please add my msn ([email protected]) so we can have a small chat.

Kind Regards,
Last Battalion.
Dunkix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 11:28 PM   #2
hlinzi
Initiate

hlinzi is an unknown quantity at this point
footage

so u already have the footage?
hlinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #3
fusion2
Initiate

fusion2 is unknown at this point
Good luck, but I can't help you as I'm a beginner.
fusion2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:03 AM   #4
xFlare
Initiate

xFlare is unknown at this point
I know im a little late, but if you are still interested, im here, i wanna try editing wow. I'm mainly a xbox editor (CoD, Halo, etc.) Anyway, if you want to check out any of my editing, check out UniversalFX (my youtube page with a partnership:
http://www.youtube.com/universalFX

or my personal page with some stuff i've edited -
http://youtube.com/user/xFlareo
xFlare is offline   Reply With Quote