WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2007, 12:55 PM   #1
Martinfalch
Hall of Fame member

Martinfalch is unknown at this point
Looking for mirror-hosters for TotPIII

Hey people!

I'm finishing up Tales of the Past III currently and I've started looking for major hosters (aside from the WCM premium downloads ofc) to host the movie, so that pressure upon release will be divided as much as possible.

The movie file will be around 1,5 GB to 2 GB, so it's quite massive - also, there is probably going to be alot of download pressure for the first period, so the hoster will have to be aware of this.

What I'm looking for are mainly large, stable hosters, that are at least up for hosting for the first month or two, after that it won't be as necessary.

Also: I'm not gonna have a stream available for the first month or so, at least that's what I'm planning so far, so it's mainly Direct downloads that are relevant

@WCM admins: if this post is in a category that you'd like to be removed, feel free to remove it. I don't know how your rules are in regards to your forums being used for a request that potentially limits the amount of premium users you might get from a lower amount of non-wcm mirrors. So if you feel that this post doesn't fit here, go ahead and remove it

- Martin Falch

PS: you can either contact me by PM on these forums, or by WCM PM or by using the contact info on www.talesofthepast.com
Martinfalch is offline   Reply With Quote