WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW > Machinima Movies
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-25-2008, 10:20 PM   #1
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
The Craft of War: BLIND

Class: Unknown
Category: Action
Author: percula

Presentation:
Earlier this year I got pretty bored and decided to do something creative in my spare time. I've been wanting to do a fight scene for a while and decided to develop a story with World of Warcraft...
-> Click here to view this movie
Uzbeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 03:41 AM   #2
Hacky
Hall of Fame member

Hacky is unknown at this point
PIMP movie dude!
/bow
Hacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:36 AM   #3
Nines
Initiate

Nines is unknown at this point
You've set a new milestone with this movie, you can be proud of your work!
Nines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:01 PM   #4
Soltis
Initiate

Soltis is unknown at this point
This movie is of orange quality.
Soltis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 03:47 PM   #5
gaulndax
Initiate

gaulndax is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzbeki View Post

Class: Unknown
Category: Action
Author: percula

Presentation:
Earlier this year I got pretty bored and decided to do something creative in my spare time. I've been wanting to do a fight scene for a while and decided to develop a story with World of Warcraft...
-> Click here to view this movie
i have for this only 1 word OMG.
this is so nice make your next 1 a movie of hole off wow man u are capbel to do it man.
gaulndax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:14 PM   #6
Zokutai
Initiate

Zokutai is an unknown quantity at this point
This needs and award.

Seriously, if you can find ONE movie, that can compare to this one in animation or well, anything.. post it, cuz I don't think it exists! This movie blew my mind, have not seen such a movie in.. ever! The closest thing I can think of is the snacky's journal thingy, but thats not even close... I would be happy to support this movie and upcoming movies in anny ways possible (for me possible) ! Its simply a work of art!
Zokutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:07 AM   #7
horo13
Initiate

horo13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokutai View Post
Seriously, if you can find ONE movie, that can compare to this one in animation or well, anything.. post it, cuz I don't think it exists! This movie blew my mind, have not seen such a movie in.. ever! The closest thing I can think of is the snacky's journal thingy, but thats not even close... I would be happy to support this movie and upcoming movies in anny ways possible (for me possible) ! Its simply a work of art!
just like he says I can only repeat. I would support you with everthing I can afford, to continue this project.

/bow
horo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:13 AM   #8
disolitor
Initiate

disolitor is unknown at this point
I kneel before you because you have done what I have planned on doing for a VERY long time now, but never got to it.

/kneel

You must go on with this, people will support you, hell Blizz will look in to this since its slightly Higher then their stuff so far as of in game footage/animation, and it would make a great portfolio file for you if you ever wanted to join their team, but only this will not get you in of course, they do quite a bit more...
disolitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:07 PM   #9
Katoneo
Initiate

Katoneo is unknown at this point
The best film based on WoW's engine i've ever saw. Your skills are great. I also love music fitting to the video. I suggest you finding someone to give voice for the characters.
Katoneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #10
Soltis
Initiate

Soltis is unknown at this point
Posting my edited review which is now buried under hundreds of other reviews:

Some people need to learn to see past their eardrums. The music chosen was perfect for the scene because it fits the blood elf used, and it's also aptly titled "Hide and Seek." Of course it's prissy sounding, it's supposed to be. There are more than enough Dragonforce videos if you really need that audio in order for anything to sound good to you, go stream it on Youtube while you're watching if it's that important. The pacing of the scenes and verses/lyrics of the song are matched wonderfully and it also synergizes with the most prominent character there- that's how it's supposed to be done. I see in the extra info there sentences like "Some people didn't like the animation style" and "Some people didn't like the music"- some people need to shut the hell up and appreciate art when they see it. I don't go to ballet shows, but I still consider it art, and I wouldn't ruin it by blasting Disturbed in the background.
----
If the only thing you're getting downrated on is the fact that nobody wants to give a 5 to a song sung by a female, you're doing it right and shouldn't listen to any of these "critics" saying otherwise.
Soltis is offline   Reply With Quote