WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW > Machinima Movies
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2014, 03:21 PM   #1
Cassave
Initiate

Cassave is an unknown quantity at this point
Ray Colt in "Case 73" - A Machinima Series

With pride I present you the Machinima Series: "Case 73", Based in and around the World of Warcraft.

Some might remember my very first Machinima: "The Sage Kings", for Diablo 3, and it was a mediocre succes so to say. However, since then I have learned a million and one things in order to do it better.. "Cough" Grammar "cough"

--- The Story ---
The story is centered around Ray Colt, a private investigator. A cold, bitter and lived out man. Having lost his wife and kid during a case he decided not to take, he now spends his remaining days solving the hardest and toughest cases. He does what everyone else can't: Taking on the corrupted backbone of the city ruled by madness and dark politicians. No matter what happens, the city always finds a way to exploit the good working folk that live in and around the city and bring in chaos for their own profits.

Back in 73', he gets called in on a case no one else wanted or dared to take. What transpires is a crime that goes beyond that of reality. A window... to many, many more adventures.

--- The World ---
Ray Colt lives in a dark, corrupted world of chaos and corrupted governments. Being a former member of the SI:7 (Stormwind Intelligence) Organisation he has seen everything that transpires through the cracks of the surface. Most off the high ranked officials play dirty games and keep each other close for there own profit and well being; what ever happens on the streets does not matter for them.
The SI:7 was forced with tasks that actually benefited these officials and Ray decided to leave them. He now works on his own and tracks down everything and everyone to bring them to the appropriate justice.

He is a hard and lived out man, having lost has wife and son due to an attack in his own home, he saw them die. He now spends everyday he can tracking down criminals and dirty deeds. It doesn't matter how deep he has to dig, what kind of stones there have to be turned, he will uncover the truth.
He is a thorn in many high ranked officials eyes yet they can't get rid of him, his name is well known in the streets and if he suddenly were to disappear, the already hard pressed citizens of the city could revolt.

There are some friends he has left in the world and throughout his investigation of Case 73", all these will come to show.

--- Fun Facts ---
The images you see in the intro are actually some of my art works I used to make when I was still doing that kind of thing.
The newspapers in the series are written with 1 n, instead of 2. This is intended.
2 accounts have been used on live servers. EU-Sylvanas and EU-Skullcrusher.
No private servers have been used _at all_ due to terms of use.
When WoD was released I was on the point of completing part 2, yet with the downtime and massive que's I had to wait for 4 days in order to complete everything (so far)
I always tried making something original if it came to art or projects, and now with my YouTube channel I have found the way into Machinima's.

--- Programs Used ---
Fraps. Recording in 60 FPS.
Adobe Premiere for editing and rendering.
Adobe Photoshop for the various articles in and throughout the series.
Adobe Lightroom for small details in color.
WoW Model Viewer

This series is going to be done in multiple parts and I am going to make A lot of them.

You can find the first part here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzA5YafTAYA

And the second part here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJTbcmbJwKw

Quote:
Hope you enjoy!

If you are still not convinced by these series, take a look at these screenshots from the actual parts!

-

-

-
Cassave is offline   Reply With Quote