WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-01-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
Filthen
Initiate

Filthen is unknown at this point
Game without donate ?

Hello guys,
i want to ask. I want to start playing something MMORPG free game. I try to start playing 4 story,but here is a problem,that you MUST send lot of money for upgrading,special potions etc. So,i'm looking for a game,where i can be a good player without donate. I found these games. Allods,Perfect World,Forgoten World. Have you ever played these games ? Can i play one of these games without donate ? Im looking for a game,because i want a something relax in Evening,or do you know other games without donate?

Thank you so much
Filthen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:42 AM   #2
Jemcrystal
Initiate

Jemcrystal is an unknown quantity at this point
Aion advertises that you can play full content without ever buying anything and it is free to play.

It's sponsor is NCSoft. Warning, NCSoft is super paranoid about passwords and if you get your password information - ANY OF IT (including that stupid question part like "what town were you born in", "your momma's last name," ect) - wrong you will get IP banned. So if you choose NCSoft game write ALL your registration info down and don't mistype anything when signing in. You have to use multiple passwords also and you cannot mess them up once!

Aion was a great game. My only complaint was I would like to be a crafter and I choose furniture making thinking it would be like FFXI and make me lots of money only to find out much later that better furniture is sold in NPC shops. That made me so mad I left to go play Sims 2. But otherwise the game rocks.

~~~

If you do not like Aion's look or style or the PVP (PVE'rs complain it gets annoying at higher levels to try and avoid it) there is Mabinogi. But with Mabinogi I would say it would be best to invest in a little tiny bit of irl cash to buy a very cheap pet (they come at different costs) because the game is so much easier to play if you have at least one pet with you. Otherwise there is no need for money to advance levels in Mabinogi. It's sponsor is Nexon. Sometimes Nexon forces people to change their passwords when they do not feel like it but is pretty easy sign in.

~~~

I am going to mention my last most favorite game which is DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online) because I'm a Forgotten Realms fan. This is for people who want to be in a party. No advancing in this game without being in a party. Heck, no playing without being in a party. I played it totally free to play for many months with enjoyment. About the time I got tired of parties was same time it gets hard to play without paying for a high level dungeon. Game play intense and people sometimes nice or cruel. Great social environment. Geared to us PvEr's which is rare these days. Least it was back when I played.
Jemcrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #3
sriramji
Initiate

sriramji is unknown at this point
hi,

www.mmorpgsurveys.com

pls goto the above link and participate in the survey. it for a thesis project to study the gaming behaviors of players in MMORPGs. It 'd be appreciated if you could help in study.
sriramji is offline   Reply With Quote