WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > News and Comments
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2015, 04:53 AM   #1
RamataKahn
Initiate

RamataKahn is unknown at this point
Premium - What a joke.

Lots of broken/dead download link reports go unanswered, last one addressed was in Nov of 2013, rest have been ignored. I payed money to download some vintage pvp vids and I can't, what a ripoff.
RamataKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:14 PM   #2
Vandalist
Hall of Fame member

Vandalist is notable
Warcraft is a dying breed, this once booming website is also dying off. It's the nature of the gaming industry. You payed $5, whoopie. I just came back and tossed $5 so I could re-download a bunch of old videos I made a decade ago just for novelty, and so far no issues downloading the premium movies.
Vandalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:18 AM   #3
Kukuun
Initiate

Kukuun is unknown at this point
Same here. Wanted to download a bunch of old kill videos from my guild during classic and tbc. All links are broken and there is no other place to find them
Kukuun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 05:21 AM   #4
slambamchief
Initiate

slambamchief is an unknown quantity at this point
I've tried to look for alot of old pvp videos aswell, seems like they don't exist on their database no more
slambamchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 03:25 AM   #5
Thomaslob
Initiate

Thomaslob is an unknown quantity at this point
Change all of your browser fingerprinting with Antidetect Software

Antidetect browser is a software innovation with unique methods that change fingerprints in a natural way and remain undetectable to online tracking services. Easily bypass fingerprinting and skip over sms verification from major big data companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, etc.

Th tool incorporates 12 independent modules that will change the fingerprints of your computer.
Not spoofing - It will not be detected as spoofing because the fingerprint is changed at hardware level and looks natural.
Unlimited configurations - Create unlimited browser configurations. Each new browser will have non-unique Canvas prints, WebGL, fonts, etc.

Download here Because Privacy Matters. Now for a limited time with 10% discount, available only on Nofingerprinting.com. (discount code for Ivanovation.com)