WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-08-2007, 02:02 AM   #1
Sonic
Initiate

Sonic is unknown at this point
What Happened To The Rant Vid?!

i guess i was one of the few to see it up - the best paladin video ive seen in a long time, the author was named Rant - he has 1 movie out but his vol.2 was on this site for about a day and i cant find it anymore

WHERE DID IT GO!?!?!?!

Last edited by kiahann : 04-08-2007 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Refrain from curseing on forums thanks
Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 12:12 PM   #2
godliest

godliest is notable
I highly doubt it's on the WCM server anyways. If u should trust the information given in the author's account then he's only released one movie. If u check the author name, u will see that he has only released one movie as the author rant.

The premium bugged up again and doesn't want to show the search results, but I got 4 hits. But well, it's not on the WCM server, I don't think so. Over to some admin.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 01:27 AM   #3
Waverian

Waverian is unknown at this point
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=38209
Waverian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:37 AM   #4
godliest

godliest is notable
Yep. It popped up the day after u said it. I can promise it wasn't there before. It was actually released the 04-09 if u should trust WCM here. So I suppose they had happened to delete it from the site and added it again.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote