WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Anything wrong?
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
Robflop
Initiate

Robflop is an unknown quantity at this point
Movie Queue

Hi,

I'm a fairly new user of Warcraftmovies.com and had a question.

So far I uploaded like 15 videos and they always got available to watch about 6 hours after actually uploading it. Yesterday I uploaded my first video with Promotion material in it and suddenly it's taking ages for the movie to be released (it's approved, queue'ing). Even tho it says if Promotion material is added queue's should be faster, it suddenly takes much longer, it's been 24 hours now since I uploaded the video and it's still queue'ing.

So I was just wondering, does adding promotion material actually make the queue longer? Or is the exceptionally long queue maybe cuz of it being uploaded in the weekend? I know the FAQ says it can take about 48 hours but just thought it was weird as all my previous vids without promotion material got available within 6 hours of the upload and my first one with promotion material takes about 4x as long as still ticking, it might be just a coincidence tho.

I like the website really much btw keep up the good work

Rob
Robflop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:13 PM   #2
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
Hi Robflop,
I am very sorry for the delay. Some days we get a very large number of videos. That increases the queue times because we want a steady flow of videos so each video gets some time on the front page. With that being said we have very recently inceased the flow.

Also shortly you will be able to release your videos whenever you want Almost full controll.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:33 PM   #3
Puerto
Initiate

Puerto is an unknown quantity at this point
is there anyway to see what position I'm in? It's been about 36 hours since I uploaded.

Just curious.. I'm new here as well, first video upload
Puerto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
Vanguards
Hall of Fame member

Vanguards is an unknown quantity at this point
same here, i posted my vid with the promotion material it seems to take longer this time than my last 2
Vanguards is offline   Reply With Quote