WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW > Machinima Movies
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
Dcept
Initiate

Dcept is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm looking for this old machinema...

It's about this gnome who goes out to buy paint, and with that paint he paints anything that he wants and it will appear infront of him. The storyline is mostly told in the form of a song, and the genre also included humour. Last, one quote I remember was: "If you want to buy this paint, than you will have to pay the terrible price of ...one....dollar!", said by this undead shop clerik. The machinema was released during the TBC time I think, or may have been WotLK.

Does anyone know the machinema I'm referring to? Thank you for your answer.

Last edited by Dcept : 03-09-2011 at 10:06 PM.
Dcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:15 PM   #2
Dcept
Initiate

Dcept is an unknown quantity at this point
Nvm, I found it. For those interested, the machinema was: Things You Need (48 hour film project) - (created by) Stone Falcon Productions.

And the quote was: "With this paint, there will be no limits to what you can do, but beware. This magic paint comes with a horrible, HORRIBLE price of ...2 dollars!"
Dcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
Chukklez
Initiate

Chukklez is unknown at this point
I'm actually looking for a movie I randomly found ages ago, was about a guild raiding naxx and doing random pvp stuff, mostly comedy but i remember one segment of it was how a guy was down and another guy told him that Welsh infomercials always cheered him up and you get to hear this informercial over vent with a gnome re-enacting it.
Chukklez is offline   Reply With Quote