WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-02-2007, 10:49 PM   #21
Zorubu
Initiate

Zorubu is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedrin View Post
That link isn't working for me. I left you a message at the old site (which is also not working now, for some reason); did you get it?
The webhotel is down at the moment, my friend is helping me with the websites. He told me about the comment and I've asked him if he could redirect it to my e-mail. Hopefully I'll get the website running on a more stable domain some time in the future.
Zorubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 06:36 AM   #22
C3R3BUS
Initiate

C3R3BUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Zorubu,

I am interesting in taking part in this series, I haven't got any samples or anything as such, but I am good at voice acting, I will try anything, and am up to do anyone or anything preferably "Male" as I'm not good with "Female" voices. If you have a script, send me what you wish me to say and in what voice, and I will give it a shot. Also I have many video/sound/graphic editing programs, circa $1500+ USD in programs, and such. I have a top notch quality mic, and logitec Webcam, along with other gear.

If you are still accepting applications to fill a spot, I am open. So if you feel like dropping a line, you could email me here "- [email protected] -" and my MSN is "- [email protected] -" Also, I have been sponcered by LAMACCS.

-Warmest regards

C3R3BUS~
C3R3BUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 10:32 AM   #23
Zorubu
Initiate

Thanks for the reply, I'm currently working on getting a Character sheet ready with multiple lines for each character for the voice actors. I'll send you one once it's complete
Old 10-20-2007, 04:41 PM   #24
Zorubu
Initiate

I've opened threads on several voice actor forums. Should any voice actor interested in the project read this, please take a look here: http://voiceactingalliance.com/board...ad.php?t=27305
Old 10-24-2007, 10:19 PM   #25
killerc33
Initiate

killerc33 is unknown at this point
I look forward to recieving feedback of my auditions
killerc33 is offline   Reply With Quote