WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-22-2007, 01:01 PM   #11
Olibith

Olibith is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwârv View Post
Relax, Olibith, more then once I thought to myself "Why is this movie recommended - and this one not..?" It's the quality that will win at the end, one way or the other. And your latest movies are high-quality. I know that being recommended and getting loads of comments/ratings is the only "payment" we get, and therefor I understand your point. But as I said - good things come to those who wait. Its an universal rule, you can trust on it.
I know you are right Dwârv, you often are and your comments, since i began on WCM, really helped me a lot.
But I can't help it, when one of my movie is finished I just want people to see it and it's like running in circles in my head . Fortunately, it stops running after +/- 3000 downloads , and I can begin to think about the next one. That's where I'm right now, thinking of the next one... It seems to be the coolest moment, maybe should I make it last longer
Old 05-23-2007, 12:22 PM   #12
Gedan

Gedan is unknown at this point
We were understaffed the last week and because of it not enough moderators got to screen it and "never stayed tuned" was released without the star, thankfully this post was created and I was contacted to Olibith to review it.

Order was restored and with another day in the spotbox, a recommend star and FMOTD it is now top rated this week with well over 15000 downloads - as it deserves!

I'm sorry for this mishap and encourage anyone in the future to contact me, or any other of our moderators, if they feel something wasn't moderated right on our page.