WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-30-2007, 01:00 AM   #1
Makesfolkslose
Initiate

Makesfolkslose is unknown at this point
Writer Looking for Work

Hey, I'm Makesfolkslose. You may have seen me snooping around these forums as well as rating and commenting on select movies over at the main site. I finally decided to unveil a little more about myself, because I have been very anonymous and would like to become more active in the machinima community.

I currently have 3 completed movies and am in the process of filming and editing my third. The first three are gameplay oriented, but the fourth (Sons and Sinners) is a story-line movie. I have written, directed, and edited all of my movies so far, and I have decided that it might be a little too much for me to do by myself. Basically, I am here to offer my services as a writer for aspiring directors and editors. I will take an idea and mold it into a full blown story. Of course I plan to pursue my own ambitions, such as smaller projects, as well.

My Skills
I don't really have any sort of "resume," but rather all I have is my word and some examples of my work. I have been told for a long time that I possess an exceptional amount of talent as far as writing goes, even though I have just recently started writing for the screen (machinima). I attend a writing camp that helps me hone my skills etc. For examples of my work, visit my homepage at The Realm of Makesfolkslose

My Work
Besides what you see on my webpage, I currently have 2 unused scripts (1 completed and one still in story format). The completed work is an older piece that contains a pretty long story and an epic batle scene. The other is my newest piece that, when finished, will have some really cool action and characters.

My Ambitions
I want to work with an editor/director who knows how to do what they do. My work is story-line based, so it would be best if you have extensive knowledge of the Model and Map viewers as well as a high powered editing program. I refuse to work on a project that I feel will be below par. I wish to work in two ways: 1) The director gives me a basic story outline or rough idea, and I go to work on a screenplay or 2) A director/editor/producer recruits me to just give them a script. As stated before, I have 2 scripts near completion already, and I write more as I feel it.

Eventually, I do have an ultimate goal in mind: a movie centered around the story and lore of the Ashbringer. I want this to be an epic movie, bottom line. Don't get too excited though, because I don't see that happening for a while.

Contact Me
If you are interested in acquiring my services, please find a way to contact me either via email: [email protected], these message boards, or by visiting my wepage at The Realm of Makesfolkslose

Also, if you are an editer, producer, or director who is looking for me to write a screenplay, please include examples of your past work. I will not commit to a project unless I know the way it may likely turn out.

Thanks for reading
-Makesfolkslose

The Realm of Makesfolkslose
Makesfolkslose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:50 AM   #2
godliest

godliest is notable
W00t can u write good storylines? Nice. I could always make the movie, but I suppose it would take some time as I got alot of different things I'm doing atm. I got all editing programs nearly, after effects, sony vegas, premier pro and soon photoshop pro.

Just contact me if u want to work with me. Or I can contact u, who cares...

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 05:31 PM   #3
KingYez
Initiate

KingYez is unknown at this point
I could use some good ideas for my movie, http://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=1237

but i'm not very skilled yet.... :-(
Old 07-18-2007, 01:20 PM   #4
Leonnardum
Hall of Fame member

Leonnardum is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm... well all I lack in my movies is a good story. Well, that, and buget to make them way better, and voice actors. But if you could make an interesting story, we could always stay in touch, you never know... Anyway, you can add my
yahoo: [email protected]
msn: [email protected]
and we can keep in touch about these stories... Please add me so we can discus this matter!
Leonnardum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:22 PM   #5
Martinfalch
Hall of Fame member

Martinfalch is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makesfolkslose View Post
Eventually, I do have an ultimate goal in mind: a movie centered around the story and lore of the Ashbringer. I want this to be an epic movie, bottom line. Don't get too excited though, because I don't see that happening for a while.
Making it already

- Martin
Martinfalch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 08:22 PM   #6
Zorubu
Initiate

Zorubu is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinfalch View Post
Making it already

- Martin
What a coincidence, so am i

Ps: And i'm danish as well
Zorubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:11 PM   #7
Makesfolkslose
Initiate

Makesfolkslose is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonnardum View Post
Hmm... well all I lack in my movies is a good story. Well, that, and buget to make them way better, and voice actors. But if you could make an interesting story, we could always stay in touch, you never know... Anyway, you can add my
yahoo: [email protected]
msn: [email protected]
and we can keep in touch about these stories... Please add me so we can discus this matter!
Email me if you get the chance, I'd like to get more info. I'm working with Chaosvex at the moment, putting together a project that I'm very excited about. Because of this, I have limited time so no promises.
Quote:
Making it already

- Martin
Gah Marquan. I didn't know that TotP III would be going that far into the Ashbringer lore. If it does, then more power to you because I know you can pull it off beautifully. Can't wait for it

The Realm of Makesfolkslose
Makesfolkslose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 11:48 AM   #8
DlouBent

DlouBent is unknown at this point
Sounds great, added your webpage to Bookmarks

When im done with my currectly projects i might contact you
DlouBent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:14 PM   #9
arfus
Initiate

arfus is unknown at this point
:O Culd you maybe make a small script maybe? for like 1-2 minutes? im a noob in machinima i dont even got a movie eidting software im gonan buy sony vegas 7.0 or the newest e-mail me or add me on msn [email protected]
arfus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:09 PM   #10
nView
Initiate

nView is unknown at this point
If I won't handle the script from a screenplay myself, I'll find you