WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > PvP
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-25-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
LittleAcid
Initiate

LittleAcid is an unknown quantity at this point
fury pvp?

hey guys i was wondering. i have been pvping arms last season and stuff and so is every other warrior obviously. but this season i thought i would try fury? it sounds really weird i run feral druid holy pally warrior. now they nerfed MS down to 10% for both fury and arms. can fury work in arenas? we got 2.2k+ but that isnt that good. i play well and i posted a video up on here like 2 days ago. it was nothing special im a bad editor lol ill admit it but the movie wasnt supposed to make me look good. it took prolly 30 minute tops to make and i was just messn around i put like some random clips of using some cd's in a wsg lol. people kept commenting how fury was shitty lol and stuff like that. so can fury work well in arenas?
LittleAcid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:58 AM   #2
chocmilk
Initiate

chocmilk is an unknown quantity at this point
What i suggest is sticking to arms in 3's, fury does do nice damage but you just don"t have enough control as fury. Throwdown is very important in a 3's match, so arms is pretty much the way to go. I have not seen a fury warrior higher then 1900 atm :S But best of luck to you!

~Chocmilk
chocmilk is offline   Reply With Quote