WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Making
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2007, 07:13 PM   #21
Ashuren
Initiate

Ashuren is an unknown quantity at this point
Another good program that you can use is...
It affects and and edits sounds.

Audicity
Ashuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:21 PM   #22
jffyt
Initiate

jffyt is an unknown quantity at this point
I have also used Magix Movie Edit Pro 11. (about $60 US) It has an interface from hell, but it has many effects (transitions, pan, zoom, chroma, speed adjust, etc.) once you figure out where to pound your face on the keyboard.
jffyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:17 AM   #23
saibot11
Initiate

saibot11 is unknown at this point
Adobe After Effects

I see that you've excluded Adobe After Effects from the list. I use it and it's great, hard to learn, indeed, but I belive it's one of the best. I use a combination between Sony Vegas and AE, anyways, if you wish to see some tutorials here's a pretty good site (After effects only). http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials.html

Good Luck!
saibot11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:28 PM   #24
NabilRU
Initiate

NabilRU is an unknown quantity at this point
Vegas ftw
NabilRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:42 AM   #25
RekkingBall
Initiate

RekkingBall is unknown at this point
I'm considering getting the $79 version of Sony Vegas movie studio, does anyone know the real difference between it and it's 120 dollar cousin Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum? I get associate discounts where, I work, and was considering going with the 120 dollar version as I can probably get it down to around 90-100 dollars. I would like the opinion of someone who has worked with both if possible, the 79 dollar version just worries me it may be too 'home movie' and not enough professionalism that I'm looking for. Please remember that the real version of Vegas is out of the question, I'm a university student, not a real estate mogul.
RekkingBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:21 PM   #26
RopeDrink

RopeDrink is an unknown quantity at this point
Currently using Adobe Premiere 6.5

Took a bit of getting used to, but a vast and appealing list of editing effects and possibilities, seemingly large (If not unlimited) amount of AV/Sound channels and a lot of compression options.

I use it primarily with the Adobe Photoshop artwork I do for the movies, so it seemed natural to stick to Adobe's movie editor, too. I remember Sony Vegas for editing sounds years gone by, seems to be growing in popularity as an all out movie editor now, too. Personally I dont think I could adapt to an additional editor especially one with limited AV Channels as I use a lot of green/blue screening for certain things in my movies, thus two channels is totally unacceptable, but it certainly works with sound far better than Adobe Premiere in all aspects.
RopeDrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #27
Talaesin
Initiate

Talaesin is an unknown quantity at this point
Heres downloads for all sony vegas versions
http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/...es/vegasfamily
Talaesin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:04 PM   #28
Kyperion
Initiate

Kyperion is an unknown quantity at this point
I am using AVS Video Editor 4 (http://avs4you.com) and it seems to give a good mix of control, and the ability to overlay multiple items on the base video. It also has very precise timelining capabilities, and trim/multi-trim, of the multiple source videos.

The cost is reasonable, and signing up for one AVS product gets you acess to their entire line of editing and converting software.
Kyperion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:24 AM   #29
bvlesymaarley5497
Initiate

bvlesymaarley5497 is unknown at this point
マークバイマークジェイコブス

あなたは、任意の手数料なしでアカウントにできるだけ多くのだけで現金クレジットカードを追加することがで き、また、あなたの従業員だけでキャッシュビジネス現金を与えることができます。また、順番にあなたに無制 限のキャッシュバックを獲得する資格費用の支払いに使用することができます。

miumiu 広島
セリーヌ ヴィンテージ風 ハンドバッグ
シャネル チェーンバッグ マトラッセ ココマーク バッグ
ルイヴィトン トロカデロ30 モノグラム ショルダーバッグ
クロエ ショルダーバッグ スモールサイズ
シャネル 巾着ショルダーバッグポーチ付き
クロエ ショルダーバッグ ハンドバッグ
エルメス アメダバGM トートバッグ ネイビー パープル
グッチ ディアマンテレザー 斜め掛け ショルダーバッグ
バーバリー クラシックチェック柄レザー使いショルダーバッグ

<a href="http://www.okabetokyo.jp/session/LouisVuitton%20013.htm">ルイヴィトン ルイ ダミエアズール スピーディ30 ハンドバッグ</a>
<a href="http://www.helpnowvt.org/japan/cheap-bag-182.html">エルメス プリュム ルージュヴィフ クシュベル レザーハンド バッグ</a>

paul jacobs
bvlesymaarley5497 is offline   Reply With Quote