WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Suggestions
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 08:37 AM   #1
iagooo
Initiate

iagooo is unknown at this point
Vurtne Elemental Mage Part 3.

Hello, I would like to suggest Vurtne Elemental Mage Part 3 for a Mark because it's got great quality, good music, and it contains never before seen material. Please view the movie and say what you think in this thread. Thanks.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:08 AM   #2
dietrying
Initiate

dietrying is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by iagooo View Post
Hello, I would like to suggest Vurtne Elemental Mage Part 3 for a Mark because it's got great quality, good music, and it contains never before seen material. Please view the movie and say what you think in this thread. Thanks.
I watched this movie awhile ago but decided to watch it again since I've been hearing it buzz up once again. So heres my take on it. Quality isn't too bad, not really my type of music, creativity in this one is hard to say since it leans both ways. now I may have missed it...but could you point me in the direction of this material? The one you stated above about the "never before seen material"? -.- I'd like to see it. Seems interesting to say the most and could change my rating since that would be part of the content. I really do try to keep open minded to some of the videos out on this site since theres a huge selection, but this one just didn't flare.

So far overall in the video I'd give it a 3. Didn't really rate it, just thoughts in my head. My opinions are based off of the options given to me to rate it on. Not the best mage out there, but more talent than others. Hard to see since he is frost.

Last edited by dietrying : 12-24-2006 at 09:35 AM.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:13 AM   #3
iagooo
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietrying View Post
I watched this movie awhile ago but decided to watch it again since I've been hearing it buzz up once again. quality isn't too bad, not really my type of music, now I may have missed it...but could you point me in the direction of this material? The one you stated above about the "never before seen material"? -.- I'd like to see it. Seems interesting to say the most and could change my rating since that would be part of the content.

So far overall in the video I'd give it a 3. Only my opinion based off of the options given to me to rate it on. Not the best mage out there. Quite average also.
Some point in the movie for example you can read that he uses a Hearthstone when playing a shaman to make it look like he is casting heal and get silenced. The other one is for example when he is dueling the troll mage and pulls a boar just before he gets sheeped and boar breaks it.
Not only does it contain new materials, but nice useage of Engineering, quick reflex and a huge amount of control.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:24 AM   #4
dietrying
Initiate

dietrying is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by iagooo View Post
Some point in the movie for example you can read that he uses a Hearthstone when playing a shaman to make it look like he is casting heal and get silenced. The other one is for example when he is dueling the troll mage and pulls a boar just before he gets sheeped and boar breaks it.
Not only does it contain new materials, but nice useage of Engineering, quick reflex and a huge amount of control.
I've seen the hearthstone done by other players but never knew where they got the idea from. Now I know from whom. Most likely anyways. Found the boar thing to be creative, put a smile on my face atleast. Wouldn't consider it 'new material'. Just creativity where theirs actually an option to rate that on. That kind of creativity is found in many movies though. For example, something that really caught my eye was in the end of Gegon's movie 'Clash of the Ovski' is when he showed that he would put up a detect magic right before he sheeped Anelit so that Polzie's felhunter would dispel the detect magic, instead of the polymorph.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:31 AM   #5
iagooo
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietrying View Post
I've seen the hearthstone done by other players but never knew where they got the idea from. Now I know from whom. Most likely anyways. Found the boar thing to be creative, put a smile on my face atleast. Wouldn't consider it 'new material'. Just creativity where theirs actually an option to rate that on. That kind of creativity is found in many movies though. For example, something that really caught my eye was in the end of Gegon's movie 'Clash of the Ovski' is when he showed that he would put up a detect magic right before he sheeped Anelit so that Polzie's felhunter would dispel the detect magic, instead of the polymorph.
Aye mate, I was told by a person working on this Website that anything new and havent been put in a video and uploaded on WCM might get a mark. You cant really compare gegon with vurtne since both of them have different play styles and different specs.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:32 AM   #6
iagooo
Initiate

Cmon guys, I wanna hear everyone's opinion about this, even the admins.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:23 AM   #7
iagooo
Initiate

Can Admins please answer this thread?!
Old 12-28-2006, 08:36 AM   #8
Valamir

Valamir is unknown at this point
This has become spam, apparently they do not see your point or they do not see this thread or do not want to answer. Until they do, locked.
Closed Thread