WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Suggestions
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2008, 04:06 PM   #1
ReactoR
Initiate

ReactoR is unknown at this point
Comments and streaming

Finding your comment
I don't know about you guys, but I usually try to write as constructive and well thought through as possible in my video comments, and I often go back to look if anyone has responded to what I wrote. My suggestion is to make some kind of small side-interface, making you able to click on a particular comment to get thrown into the correct page where the comment was written. This is used on www.fragbite.com, and a really great way to keep track of what you have written, where you wrote it and what replies that have been made.

"Jump" in streams
I actually have no idea if this is even possible with the current method of streaming used, but it really would be great if you were able to "jump" into not-yet-streamed parts of videos when using the WCM HQ Stream. This is for instance possible on YouTube, allthough that stream is a hundered times worse than the WCM one.
This whole idea is mostly for thoose who don't want to watch (or pause and wait for stream) through an endless RP intro.

That's all. Thanks for reading and thanks for a great site!

Last edited by ReactoR : 05-26-2008 at 04:12 PM.
ReactoR is offline   Reply With Quote