WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
Kaspersky06
Initiate

Kaspersky06 is unknown at this point
New Mmorpg Games in December 2011

Have 8 different new mmorpg games in december 2011 with 7 games closed beta and SWTOR release date.

1. Kingdom Under Fire II

Publisher: Unknown
Developer : BLUESIDE Inc.
Area: KR

Genre: Action Strategy RPG – Multiplayer Online Action RTSRPG

Creates a whole new genre by combining two of the most beloved elements of online games: action RPG & real-time strategy!
Fight as a soldier in the middle of the most detailed and realistic battlefield ever created.
3 Factions, 100 types of troops, and one massive battle that will test your wits.
War system in which players expand their territories to become the ultimate ruler of the continent!
Unlimited entertainment and infinite gameplay!

2. Mythos(Global)

Publisher: T3FUN
Developer: Flagship Seattl
Area: Global Genre: MMORPG

Action RPG Diablo inventor of its kind not only for setting standards for the species, but also games of all time, became one of the most emulated. Following the footsteps of Diablo, Mythos bearing many similarities with Torchlight, MMO and action RPG game that perfectly synthesizes a breathtaking

3. Blacklight Retribution

Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
Developer: Zombie Studios
Area: US Genre: MMOFPS
Test Date: 12/1/2011 ~ 12/15/2011

Blacklight Retribution is an upcoming 3d futuristic FPS with a progressive leveling system and extensive weapon customization options.

4. Scions of Fate II (Yulang 2)

Publisher: Unknown
Developer: KRGSoft
Area: KR Genre: MMORPG
Test Date: 12/2/2011 ~ 12/4/2011

Scions of Fate, known as Yulgang in Asia, is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG with an oriental setting. Play as one of 5 classes and join either of the 2 warring factions; The Order or Chaos . Players can unite to form a “House” which acts as a guild and can level up depending on the activity of its members.

5. Dragona (Global)

Publisher: Gameclub
Developer: Liveplex
Test Date: 12/8/2011

Dragona New Mmorpg Games in December 2011

Dragona is a free to play MMORPG where players can summon the power of ancient dragons to change their characters body and turn it into a dragon with great powers.

6. Arche Age

Publisher: XL Games
Developer: XL Games
Area: KR Genre: MMORPG
Application Date: 12/8/2011

arche age New Mmorpg Games in December 2011

The ArcheAge Online Review that you all have been waiting for is finally here! ArcheAge didn’t look that interesting to me at first, but since I was given a chance to try the 3rd CBT. I decided give it a shot and see what foreign gamers are so hyped up about. Little did I know, I was hooked on to this game due to it is crazy amazing graphics, sandbox features, and unique job system. The servers were only available during certain hours, I found myself playing at 9 :00pm right when the servers go up, and staying up all night until 10 :00am.

7. Star Wars: The Old Republic

Publisher: BioWare & LucasArts
Developer: BioWare & LucasArts
Test Date: 12/20/2011 (Early Access on 12/15)

swtor New Mmorpg Games in December 2011

Forge your own Star Wars saga in a story driven MMO from BioWare and LucasArts . Explore an age thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader when war between the Old Republic and the Sith Empire divides the galaxy.

8. Eligium

Publisher: Frogster Interactive
Developer: Shanda Entertainment

Eligium is a free to play MMO, or massively multiplayer online game, in which many players strive, either individually or in groups, to protect the expansive world of Eligium from the demons. Along the way, they experience adventures and face countless dangers from the perspective of their personalised in-game character.
Kaspersky06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
aimee11
Initiate

aimee11 is unknown at this point
Hunting Games : http://www.mmohunter.com
aimee11 is offline   Reply With Quote