WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > WoW Class & Talents Discussions > Druids Gathering
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2006, 11:09 AM   #11
xeroz
Initiate

xeroz is unknown at this point
Btw, i have a Shadow Priest, and i won't raid.. You know why?.. Becouse im PvP.. I'm not a freaking healer running around healing players couse the main tank can't hold agro.. But Grab me Tarzan, a great guild on dunemaul.. I hear rumors they are accepting shadow Priestes as DPS.. If you have the right talent build.. You can manage to DPS without taking agro..

Last edited by xeroz : 11-11-2006 at 11:11 AM.
xeroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:26 AM   #12
kiahann

kiahann is notable
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroz View Post
Btw, i have a Shadow Priest, and i won't raid.. You know why?.. Becouse im PvP.. I'm not a freaking healer running around healing players couse the main tank can't hold agro.. But Grab me Tarzan, a great guild on dunemaul.. I hear rumors they are accepting shadow Priestes as DPS.. If you have the right talent build.. You can manage to DPS without taking agro..
You don't heal the tank because of aggro problems you heal them because they take damage
Old 12-04-2006, 05:40 AM   #13
SilverKnight16
Initiate

SilverKnight16 is unknown at this point
If you like Feral, stay Feral. If you like raiding, do what you need to get in one. Personally, I raided as a Feral Druid. I healed, though; and really, it worked out pretty well since I had +6k mana due to Heart of the Wild in my healing gear. The heals were average at best, sure, but I outlasted most of the Priests because 1) I'm not main healer, and 2) I had a pretty damn big mana pool.

Personally, I love Feral; even moreso now that I've had a taste of Mangle. Amazingy, Balance comes off pretty strong also in the new trees; lots of fixes made to it, and they're throwing around some very respectable damage. (Force of Nature, while gimmicky as hell, can be a great "Oh shit!" button during solo and small group PVE.) Tree of Life is...well, I never bothered trying it out myself, but it has its uses, I'm sure.

All boils down to, do what you like best.
SilverKnight16 is offline   Reply With Quote