WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Requests and Movie Ideas
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-15-2010, 10:03 PM   #1
Cryptikz
Initiate

Cryptikz is an unknown quantity at this point
Editor (Final Cut Express) - Looking for work!

Hello thar everyone of ya!

I've been editing videos for 5 years now, and I've been using Sony Vegas. But now I've bought a MacBook and Final Cut Express aswell!
To make a long story short - I wanna try it out, and I need some PvP footage to edit, and then the video will be released on WCM of course.

I used to play a Warrior during classic, and I got to rank 12 before TBC was released. When TBC was released I leveled a rogue, and I got Gladiator rank in S2 and S3 as double rogue each season (I were also playing 3's at about 2350 rating, as Hunter/Rogue/Mage).

In S4 I migrated to Stormscale and started to play Rogue/Warlock - got to 2250 rating (as the second best Warlock/Rogue team of Europe). Then WOTLK was released and I quit playing right away (that's a lie, because I had to try it out after 2 months or so, but it was still sh*t imo).

So, I'd rather edit some good PvP footage than some shit footage. The movie will be including fun scenes aswell, and awesome PvP stuff.

All I'm asking for as the editor is:
Outdoor PvP footage - NO BG/Arena
Awesome duels with win/loss footage.
Some skills (not much, but a bit <3)

Thanks in advance!
Cryptikz is offline   Reply With Quote