WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-18-2007, 10:55 AM   #1
Dwârv

Dwârv is unknown at this point
Announcement - and a question : "In Frost We Trust"

Hello beloved community!

After five month of hard labour in dark rooms we are done. "In Frost We Trust", the slightly different AoE grinding guide for frostmages is on the home stretch, meaning I am doing the finall edit right now and then the movie goes online (in one week, I guess).
The trailer is already on and can be watched here:
http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=43641

Now for the question:

During the making of the guide, we recognized, that there are many questions and topics, we could not go as deep into as we - and maybe some of the viewers - would have liked to. This would have extended the movie to a trilogy as huge as "The Lord Of The Rings".
The plan was, to keep the whole guide on a time limit of about 15 minutes.
So the idea came up, to open a thread here in the forum, when the movie comes out. A thread that gives a plattform to the viewers of the movie, where they can ask questions, get deeper information or flame at will.
This thread might as well include something like a "making of" (why this guide, how we did it and so on).
I am not sure about this, one one hand it would make sense to give extra information and answer questions that were not answered in the movie. On the other hand, it might make no sense, because people won't bother visiting the dry lands of theory with no moving pics included...
So, what do you think or suggest: should there be a thread in the forum as soon as the movie goes online? If yes: in wich forum (Movies?Suggestions?another one?).If not: why not.

I am really not shure if I should go for this extra effort, so I hope you can help me to come to a decision.

Thanx a lot and "May The Frost Be With You"

Dwârv