WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 05:49 AM   #1
iagooo
Initiate

iagooo is unknown at this point
Gegon - New Ability.

Please stop deleting comments, the movie is awful and I have no idea why he deserves a golden star and not Vurtne. Shame on you guys, giving after sponsors?
Old 12-24-2006, 07:49 AM   #2
dietrying
Initiate

dietrying is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by iagooo View Post
the movie is awful and I have no idea why he deserves a golden star and not Vurtne.
Okay I'm sorry, but all you do is come back to his video and rate it poorly over and over again. Which I think falls under spam. Now look at your quote, you're complaining over someone getting a golden star, yes a golden star...It may represent something bigger, but c'mon! Don't even know why you decided to title it this, has nothing to really do with the movie.

I have nothing against Vurtne, just think your point isn't valid. Atleast put up some constructive critisism. Back up your facts/opinions then post here.

EDIT: After reading what I posted, I found it a bit harsh, especially since I do not even know you. My appologies. Cut out a lot of parts.

Last edited by dietrying : 12-24-2006 at 08:28 AM.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:21 AM   #3
Valamir

Valamir is unknown at this point
I did not say flame Gegon. I said make a forum thread suggesting that one of Vurtne's videos should be recommeded. I am afraid dietrying is right. I watched that video you linked. I hate PvP so I find the finest details in a video like that.

First off the mage couldn't manage mana well. He ganked others while taking down world bosses and that is unsportsmanlike, he also ganked others while dueling. There was nothing unique about his fighting style, because I do that stuff too on my mage, it is common to see that everywhere.

How about some good things now. He is quick with the macros/key bindings. The video was well edited and had great quality. The music was average, something that a lot of people use in the same situations, it did set the mood.

Quite honestly, I do not see anything special about the video and I don't feel that it should be recommended. The guy has skill, but that isn't what recommended status is about. It is about being unique, this video doesn't contain that unique tag.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:53 AM   #4
iagooo
Initiate

iagooo is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valamir View Post
I did not say flame Gegon. I said make a forum thread suggesting that one of Vurtne's videos should be recommeded. I am afraid dietrying is right. I watched that video you linked. I hate PvP so I find the finest details in a video like that.

First off the mage couldn't manage mana well. He ganked others while taking down world bosses and that is unsportsmanlike, he also ganked others while dueling. There was nothing unique about his fighting style, because I do that stuff too on my mage, it is common to see that everywhere.

How about some good things now. He is quick with the macros/key bindings. The video was well edited and had great quality. The music was average, something that a lot of people use in the same situations, it did set the mood.

Quite honestly, I do not see anything special about the video and I don't feel that it should be recommended. The guy has skill, but that isn't what recommended status is about. It is about being unique, this video doesn't contain that unique tag.
Mate, check the Suggestion forums, this topic was made before I started talking to you
Closed Thread