WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > PvP
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2012, 02:51 AM   #1
chocmilk
Initiate

chocmilk is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you like Warriors? I know I do..

Whats up everyone! My name is Chocmilk (character) and I play a warrior on darkspear! I do make youtube vids and what not.. but yeah lol, I thought that I should try to introduce myself to the whole WoW PvP Community here on this forum so lets get started.

My favourite class is a warrior, why would it not be. I started playing a warrior back in TBC and all the way up until late Wrath. I quit shortly after the release of 3.3.5 and returned back to WoW in patch 4.1 of Cataclysm. Warrior changes were not to bad to be honest, yeah pvp is still unbalanced and what not, but that did not really bug me. PvP is what I have always enjoyed doing since it was released in WoW. Before PvP I had a dwarf hunter and I had no idea on what the heck I was doing I started making videos on youtube about a year ago, during that whole year I managed to get from 0 subscribers up to 620+ subscribers, and thats fairly decent in my mind. I do live stream and chill with the fans a lot, but I also make bad ass content! So I am currently developing a montage that will be warrior pvp, for the name I think it will be called Chocmilk 1- Bladestorm or something like that you know, but yeah if you guys have any ideas on names or songs (copyright free) that I could be using it would be awesome! Please don't hate, im trying to get some community support here and it would be awesome if you just said good luck or something like that, thanks

Hope to hear from you guys, also come and hit me up with a friend request over on WCM.

http://www.youtube.com/user/insanenightmares
http://www.twitch.tv/insanenightmares
~Chocmilk

Last edited by chocmilk : 01-10-2012 at 02:55 AM. Reason: forgot my links
chocmilk is offline   Reply With Quote