WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > WCM Live
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #1
eikira
Initiate

eikira is unknown at this point
Things to do...

i think i streamed at most of all.....

i like WCM Live totaly. but still i am missing some damn importend things.

here is my request what could be done (althought i havent found some thread about this in here).

1. other resolution.
specially 16:9 support is needed! 1280x720 (or some lower) would be for today impotend. because the quality/res with 1024x768 just sucks if you play 16:9.

this is my first and biggest request.

2. ScreenChat/Infos.

what i mean is that you should have an option to place an overlay text in the video, also with some features like color, size, fontstyle scrolling etc.

3. LOGO
not really a must have but would be cool. a logo input. like 180x180 max or something like that with option of an overlay url linking.

4. sound options.
i think this is something dificult but also a nice idea of me.
i dont know much about programming etc. but maybe its possible (only in win vista and win7) to choose directly soundsources.
what i mean is if you could choose also in WCM Live directly winamp stream and as "overlay" the mic input.
the idea is like you could better broadcast your stuff.
i dunno if this would be possible but would be a damn great option.

5. game restrictions.
i know most of you all out there playing WOW and first of all it was needet for warcraftmovies.com. but because there are also a AoC and WAR pages it should be possible to choose the game in WCM Live so that maybe only ppl who are intrestet in the broadcast content would watch it.
or you choose as broadcaster "ALL GAMES" and it would apear on every page.

6. costumizing....
well specially i mean you should have real connection with the stream.
a warcraftmovies.com login option would be easier so that the connection is much clearer.
also maybe for warcraftmovies.com premium member maybe a little higher bandwith/quality/res option should be avaible. so that premium member could have a little advanted about the cool WCM Live.

ok so this are just my thoghts about how it could be get better. i hope some of this issues allready are in the progammers mind and will be released in near future.

PS: dont mind my broken english. i dont put much effort in in.
eikira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:50 AM   #2
Lakai14
Initiate

Lakai14 is an unknown quantity at this point
great~~an interesting video for u
Lakai14 is offline   Reply With Quote