WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > PvP
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
Faylum
Initiate

Faylum is an unknown quantity at this point
WPvP, Ganking & Fun Events Channel

Hay there guys.

I've been running WPvP guilds now for nearly 8 years. Been Ganking even longer. WPvP is my field of expertise. I've been on many servers and my Guilds are somewhat famous in the underground world of WPvP in Europe.

Known as A Bunch of Gankers, The Holy Half Deads, The Shadow of Nine and now A Bunch of Campers we have been apart of many realms and the success we have had has changed things there for good and all. As it is we are the most successful WPvP guild currently in Europe. This is mirrored by some of the biggest rage and whine threads in WoW history & the typical hatred that follows most WPvP guilds around. Not to mention the amount of wpvp we are pulling off in zones and places that simply do not get used.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Faylum1

The above is a link to my Youtube channel, which has covered most of our New Guild <A Bunch of Campers> antics.

I will not say we are extremely skilled or high rated players because none of us give two fiddles about such things. We are however skilled in another aspect of the game, that gets little credit but offers much and more fun. We are a collection of Europe's greatest Gankers and WPvPers. If you knew a ruthless Ganker on your realm, chances are they are with us now.

Currently we are just waiting for the changes of MoP. However that does not by any standard mean we are not active. Most realms have WPvP in 1 of 3 places. Org, SW or Tol'Barad. We do these areas too, however majority of our PvP is 'All over the place'. From Eastern Plaguelands to Crystal Song Forest, from Ruins of Gilneas to North Barrens. We have video footage of Skirmishes, Solo PvP, Group Ganking, Griefing, Chain CCing, Camping, GY Camping, City PvP, Large Scale WPvP Server Events, Event Crashing, Death racing, Invasions, Sieges, Randomness, Singing..? and lots more.

I will start uploading shortly to WCM in the hopes to gain more feedback, criticism and direction but mostly to entertain more people and perhaps increase the server population to which we are currently on.

Anyway, check out the channel and subscribe for more videos if you like them. And please comment if you have any suggestions.
(please refrain from commenting on play style, ui or any of that lark, i have no interest)

Cheers for reading the above wall.
Faylum is offline   Reply With Quote