WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > PvP
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
loladinftl
Initiate

loladinftl is unknown at this point
most skill required class?

im think im going 2 start 2 play wow again for s short period so what i wanna now is:

what is the most skill required class 2 play?

with this i mean not the hardest class to succsed with in pvp. some classes are awfull at pvp beacuse they have game mechanicproblems like they dont have the moves 2 get in range or that they lack something else. I dont look on wow as a game that takes skills but some classes allowe u to take the playing a little further.

there are some classes out there who allowes the players to show of theire skills and all there is going true ur mind is "holy shit".

Most of my gaming experience comes from playing holy paladin and i feelt i didnt have any opptions on play stille only exploiting "out of sight", fake heal, enginnering etc i kind of felt that i didnt have anything worth using while most other classes had alot of fun buttons to push.

well the classes i have run into great players are: warrior, shadowpriest and rogue
i have heard that mages allowe u 2 show ur skills but i have never seen a good mage. Druids is a never ending battle where the one that wins is the one that get back up first same goes for disc/holy priest.

sorry my english isnt the best

blizz made deathknights so that paladins dont have 2 reroll from lvl 1

You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
loladinftl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
Kelga
Initiate

Kelga is an unknown quantity at this point
Hunter
Kelga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:48 AM   #3
Pokesmot
Initiate

Pokesmot is an unknown quantity at this point
lol hunter really
Pokesmot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #4
Vissera
Initiate

Vissera is an unknown quantity at this point
A really good mage will always be very noticeable from a terribad mage.

There is a high ceiling of skill for the mage class.
Vissera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
Darkhorizon
Initiate

Darkhorizon is an unknown quantity at this point
100% Agreed with Vissera. I play Mage myself, and if you do one mistake, you have to rely on your opponent to do a mistake aswell. Mage player perfectly is deadly, Mage played sloppy is the same as an AFK moving player.

And Kelga, LOL!
Darkhorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
zamzung
Initiate

zamzung is an unknown quantity at this point
Mage Imo
zamzung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:20 PM   #7
Tuskatappaja
Initiate

Tuskatappaja is unknown at this point
Shadowpriest
Tuskatappaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:46 AM   #8
Xyrest
Initiate

Xyrest is an unknown quantity at this point
In my own personal perspective (I have a feeling people might laugh or flame for this) but I'm going to agree with Kelga and say hunters require the most skill, now please hear me out before you go on and bash me about the topic.

The reason as to why I'm saying hunters require the most skill is because currently no other classes have to go through as many hoops as hunters do. In regards to this, one hoop that hunters are all required to go through is range issues. 5 yards or less and you've got a slight problem. Reason why? You can't shoot. Yeah sure hunters have a few abilities to get distance from their target but then again will it hold forever? Master's Call will only buy you 4 second's time at the cost of a one minute cooldown. Disengage something that everyone hates us for because we jump backwards about 30 yards. But then again, don't mages have the same thing? But then again Blink allows mages to get out of stuns. Traps, people state traps are a main issue for a hunter's survival. However they don't know the gibbs of traps at the moment now that Blizzard has broken them a bit. A trap will "fizzle" if a paladin casts "Hand of Freedom" right before the person that the paladin has casted it on triggers it thus the trap considers the target immune and therefore will not trigger. However the way how it used to be is that it would still go off however the immune target would not be affected by it. However, now after the patch 3.1 when the trap triggers on a target that is immune to it, instead of activating and not affecting the target, the trap will just outright disappear on you.

Pets, some people complain how hunters get pets and other classes do not. Having a tiger or wolf might seem fun in PvE however in PvP they become a nuisance more than anything else. The reason why? They'll die in 2-3 globals because of their poor survivability and their low health. They don't do that many great things such as silence or bounce to an enemy target and stun them, however they do minor things like holding your target in place...at the cost of a 40 second cooldown whereas Ghouls and Felhunters and other various pets can use their abilities every 20-30 seconds.

If you really want to see more ways how hunters are really gimped at the moment here's a good link explaining everything. (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...79770654&sid=1)

Final words? Hunters are the easiest class to learn...most difficult to master.
Xyrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:57 AM   #9
Puppyeater
Initiate

Puppyeater is an unknown quantity at this point
O_o

Hunter R Hard Lololool Trap Oloolol Bm Ollolool U No Move Me Kill U 2 Seconds U Get Near Me Lol Deterence Oh Wait No Need U Cant Stun Me Or Slow Me Anyways Ollloloolol I Afk Shoot Rogues Out Of Vanish Me Hard To Play!!
Puppyeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:18 PM   #10
deke913
Initiate

deke913 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppyeater View Post
Hunter R Hard Lololool Trap Oloolol Bm Ollolool U No Move Me Kill U 2 Seconds U Get Near Me Lol Deterence Oh Wait No Need U Cant Stun Me Or Slow Me Anyways Ollloloolol I Afk Shoot Rogues Out Of Vanish Me Hard To Play!!
Obviously someone who's never actually played a hunter. My main is a rogue and I also have a pally, and a mage. My hunter however is a pain in the ass to play pvp, while they do have lots of options and tricks, keeping up with all of them and timing each one exactly right takes some talent.
deke913 is offline   Reply With Quote