PDA

View Full Version : Bottom 10

teh_taco
07-22-2007, 12:10 PM
after seeing those "I am a Shaman" and whatnot, I realized this site needs a Bottom 10 list in addition to Top 20 movies. just like imdb's top 250 and bottom 100.

kiahann
07-22-2007, 12:37 PM
That wouldn't work the point of warcraftmovies is to showcase your movie that you worked so hard on.

It's not are opinion to judge bad movies. that's a smack in the face to authors. Especially since every one's taste are different.

RaggokMDV
08-05-2007, 11:57 PM
You really think the person who did the "I am a... " series worked hard on it? That's incredibly insulting when responding to a person (Taco) who puts INCREDIBLE editting effort into his movies.

You guys need to straighten up around here, seriously.

DlouBent
08-06-2007, 07:37 AM
/sign

Dwârv
08-06-2007, 09:19 AM
I get the point, Kiahann, and is does make sense to me. On the other hand I have to agree with RaggokMDV and DlouBent. Some movies are very obviously put together with no efford at all and its clear to see. I think the problem is more if to let those movies through the entrance at all. Well, but who is to decide if a movie is allready under the basic level or just above it..?Man, sometimes I really can't make up my mind.

Regards

Dwârv