View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:30 AM   #2
Vandalist
Hall of Fame member

Vandalist is notable
I'll be honest. A few years ago when I was starting making movies, I had a 'bugged' Full version of fraps. But over the course of movie making, I learned that I needed more... I needed updates, I need info, i need support, i wanted to learn more from other people using fraps. So I decided to buy it a few months later. And I do Not regret it one bit.

What am I saying? Save up, and get fraps. Trust me, theres many programs out there that work like fraps, but fraps is the best program for virutally any computer. Some other programs require much better computers, or are not as great of quality...

Virtually any other program that is as good as fraps charges for their full versions too. Yet I still highly recommend fraps.

I'm usually one to really go against paying for a program (because of my own financial problems), but buying fraps was one of the best investments I've ever made with my money. Why do I say it's an investment? Because I invest so much time into movies these days, I couldn't live without fraps.

Buy it, you won't regret it, if making movies is a loved hobby or passion. Trust me.

Last edited by Vandalist : 11-17-2007 at 06:30 AM. Reason: correcting spelling mistakes
Vandalist is offline   Reply With Quote