View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #5
AlexEgeskog

AlexEgeskog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDamnation View Post
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately your guide didnt help me. In your guide you are using sony vegas 7, and im using Sony Vegas 9, while the programs are pretty much the same i dont have "lagarith loseless codec", probably because it got cut out. I dont know how to install other codecs like these into sony, i have tried but to no avail, if only someone could tell me how to do that then i could take another shot a render proper with quality and size, this time using megui instead of the other programs i've used

side question: it looked as if ur video was gonna be MP4, isnt xvid og MKV the best formats as far as Quality and size goes?

Thanks in advance ^^
I'm using Sony Vegas Pro 9, and I've managed to do the exact same thing with both 7 and 9. This is not stopping you.

Lagarith loseless codec can you get by using google, it's free. You only have to install it after download, and Vegas should pick it up. Remember to restart though.

I used xvid before the HD options came up, got no idea how good the codec is nowadays. MKV might be better, but haven't looked into the encoding features.