WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2008, 01:57 AM   #1
hdash
Initiate

hdash is an unknown quantity at this point
The Soundtrack They're Using...

hi...i'm new here...nice to meet u all. after i read a few threads, u all are very nice to each other... ^^

since here got a lots of threads that nearly the same, which is asking the name of songs but noone replied, i'm kinda confuse (i mean confuse in checking the replies if there's any), so i post a new thread that the topic might be the same as what they're going to ask...

i'm a orchestra lover, but it's so hard to search that kinda songs, i dunno what keywords should i type...

i'v watch one of WCMovies, n i notice there's a orchestra music that i like it sooo much...

can anyone here tell me what song is this? or can anyone here provide me the similar kinda genre? (sorry my english, i'm from indonesia)

this is the movie i talked about. check out the part where they started to fight illidan till the end...
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=48062

thks so much...

n btw, can u pin this thread? just a suggestion, coz maybe others also looking for the same thread... thks... ^^

H'
hdash is offline   Reply With Quote