WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
Valgarithos

Valgarithos is unknown at this point
Need tips from professionals

Well with my video i hopefully can get under way i want to make sure that me and my guild mates (some of us ex guildmates since we lost a few more over the weekend which is sad because he was one of the chieftans of the 3 chieftans in our guild. Anyway I'm curious on any tips on how to make a good Forsaken voice along with the orc, a tauren and troll (well we all know how to sound jamacian). Anyway it still helps to have the tips
Old 06-11-2007, 07:37 PM   #2
Martinfalch
Hall of Fame member

Martinfalch is unknown at this point
For Orc voices I usually use a pitch down effect from vegas (only pitch it down by 1 point) and then a voice hammer surround (set it to voice in the options) - that should give you that deep, bas and deeppitched orc voice. Ofc the amount of pitching depends on your voiceactor - while for the orc in totpII I pitched the voice down by 7 points, one of the voiceactors for totpIII is having no downpitching at all. So just check out what sounds good to you

- Martin Falch
Martinfalch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 09:29 PM   #3
DlouBent

DlouBent is unknown at this point
Dear Martin.

As a vegas user myself, could you please tell me where i could find this sound effects?

Thank you.
DlouBent is offline   Reply With Quote