WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2006, 02:26 PM   #1
Trickery
Initiate

Trickery is unknown at this point
A Rogue Movie you won't regret downloading!

This PVP movie is about a rank 14 Night Elf rogue with 5/9 BS
Takes on many 1v#'s and shows a few rogue tricks that some may have missed in the past.

The video took a long time to make, the PvP on this server really is quite terrible and i struggled to find decent fights, that's why alot of them are in battlegrounds, for the sole reason it's the only place i can find outnumbering ratios of horde without an alliance zerg.

The video is the most recent one in the series I've produced and it was edited in Sony Vegas 6. I very much enjoyed making this video as i was pvping anyway.

I put a little more story line into this one as well, creating something more then a high crit video, adding to that -- very few scenes contain berserker and none contain earthstrike or zhc, this is almost always base damage, which means the fights are achieved under normal circumstances and can happen typically on any given day, which differs from a number of other videos I've watched more recently.

I strongly suggest watching it in high quality, the FTP on warcraft movies labeled 'Thug Pug' is our websites ftp, it is high quality and downloads quick, the other option is of course (if your not a premium member) to torrent it or file front it, if you're going to livestream it then do it as a preview, low quality blows for anything.

Give me feedback!

Enjoy.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=31916

I promise you this won't be a waste of time.
Trickery is offline   Reply With Quote