PDA

View Full Version : Goblin Voice looking for work

killerc33
09-14-2007, 06:51 PM
Hey, I do a very good goblin voice, and currently I am not bothering around to do any of my own movies right now, so I figured, why not work with someone elses movie too.

If you want to hear my goblin voice, I have it in this movie: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Crh2PsfLHV8

If you would like to try to get my goblin voice in your movie, send me a PM.

arfus
09-20-2007, 01:38 PM
Ahh If i were a machinima artist/maker i wuld force you to my movie =D thats nice man! good voice

Terwilliger
09-21-2007, 05:48 AM
Pretty funny movie.

Also: ORGrimmar and ShattRATH :>

killerc33
09-27-2007, 01:42 AM
I feel kind of down right now :(

I have episode 3 script ready and it's pretty good, but I am just tired of not really getting any feedback. I know I have 1000 views, but not even 3 comments. Yet I look at others with 100 views and 20 comments...

Btcc22
09-27-2007, 08:46 AM
Maybe the other movies are controversial! ;)

Fireboltjohan
10-29-2007, 04:27 PM
I could use your voice in Acolyte 2, Baron Rivelgaz of Booty bay. (Goblin)
Contact me at www.fireboltproductions.com or [email protected]

saibot11
01-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Hey, I do a very good goblin voice, and currently I am not bothering around to do any of my own movies right now, so I figured, why not work with someone elses movie too.

If you want to hear my goblin voice, I have it in this movie: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Crh2PsfLHV8

If you would like to try to get my goblin voice in your movie, send me a PM.

I could use your voice, please send me an audition containing these two lines:

Goblin1 at the entrance: “Greetings Cenarion.”

Goblin2 at the dock: “We have received news about your arrival. The ship will leave in three days. They will have a room ready for you at the inn”

Yes they are two diffrent goblins so if you could do, just a small, difference between them.

My Machinema series is a serious prodject. It'll have a webiste and everything, were i could inclue you in the "Crew section" if you get the part.

Link to the webiste, keep in mind it's just a "Coming soon" now, but when it's finished it's gonna contain more and have a real domain name: http://photofix.ownit.nu/GreyOwl/Machinema.html

killerc33
02-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Sorry it took me so long to see your post Saibot11. It has been awhile since I started this thread. I will try to get those to you.

Isendra
11-20-2008, 01:49 PM
I would also like a goblin voice for my current project.

Since this guy has been inactive for like, 6 months, I would appreciate if anyone knows how to conact him, or if there are any other goblin voices available out there!

I have not written any lines for my movie yet, since after messing around with various sound-editor programs and my own voice, with really terri-bad results, I simply assumed I would not be able to get a voice at all.

If there are any goblin voices available however, I will of course set you up with lines right away. Probably going to end up somewhere between 5 and ~30 goblin lines in the movie if everything goes right.