PDA

View Full Version : Seeking voiceactors for the triology "Legends"

Lima.
01-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Hello.

My name is Lucas Cedergren. At the moment me and a few guys from Norway are working on a storyline series called "Legends". The first movie is beeing recorded at this time. We are having a great progress. The first movie will be around 40-50 min and 95% of it will be dont without using modleviewer. And the remaining 5% will be done in aftereffects. But most is done on a private server with a good admin witch results in us doing pretty awsome things without it looking edited.

Im not gonna do a big plot-explanation here. Just this breif one:

- The horde has become stronger than ever. This becouse of a villian called ******* (not gonna spoil it) has been summoned back to this world. The Alliance is on the brink of destruction. The only hope for the alliance are the 9 legends that have gone to exile.
2 men have been given a mission to bring back the Legends to fight for the Alliance once again.

And thats what the first movie will be about. Following these 2 men to find the 9 legends. The second and third will involve allot more battle/action. First one is more like a build-up for the coming ones.

So if there are any good voiceactors out there who aint got to much on their hands pls feel free to reply me, either in this thread or a PM. Allso you can send me an emil to [email protected]

One thing I would like you to think about is: what accent do you have/english skills. Becouse I am kind of demanding when it comes to voiceacting. But, everyone is welcome to make a try :).

Best regards Lucas Cedergren "Lima"

Keden
01-13-2008, 05:18 PM
Hi I'm interested in doing this :P

I'm not very experienced but... Well I've sent you a PM so you can read more in there :)

Xavius
04-10-2008, 11:51 PM
i like that were from the same country, but ima horde (soon gonna buy game card)

Xavius
04-17-2008, 08:52 PM
or i can be the super villiand :D
blood elf mage <3