PDA

View Full Version : Nick Shaw - Voice Actor (Blazer TOTP series)

NickShaw
03-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Hey there,

This is an updated thread due to my last one being a bit obscure for anyone who may have been interested in working with me on a project.

Unsurprisingly, I'm a Voice Actor, as the title suggests - One who's interested in working on projects that show great potential and obvious quality, with skilled, driven and friendly directors in the Machinima field.

Roles to date include, most prominently, the role of "Blazer" in the Tales of the Past series. The third of which is currently the highest rated movie on all of warcraftmovies.com with nearly 3/4 of a million views. This is the 3rd most downloaded film in WC movies history, only behind the infamous "Leeroy" video and a tier 4 preview video. In this role I play the "lead" character of sorts, so you should be able to get a fairly good idea of my standard of work by watching this film. As you can see, only serious Directors need apply.

See it here:
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=53953

I'm also currently working on two other projects that will be released shortly, "Legends" and "The Acolyte 2". These should both be pretty interesting to be involved in I think :). There's also talk of Myndflame related shenanigans later in the year that should be fun!

I'm mainly looking to work with notable directors, those who have an already established reputation on this site, and scores to prove it. That means the best of the best guys. Let's make something excellent :D

So yeah, if you're up for it, let me know.

or www.talesofthepast.com - member name - "Chomsky" (you can send me pm's there).

Thanks.

NickShaw
03-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Just wanted to add - here is my new WCmovies Blog address for anyone interested.

http://nickshaw.warcraftmovies.com/

LCedergren
03-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Were is my lines nick?!:lol:

Oh btw, Nick is very nice to work with, recomended.

Lucas Cedergren

Legs
03-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Sadly I don't make films with voice actors... well never say never though... but I'd love to hear your voice again in future machinimas for it's the most sexy voice I know so far with a natural talent for voice acting.

You own them all nick, perhaps you just don't know it yet :)

nView
04-29-2008, 07:11 PM
A must-have VA :)