PDA

View Full Version : Voice Actor needed for Warcraft Machinima.

Sels7
04-28-2008, 07:26 AM
Hello all,

I am currently looking for a male voice actor for a series I'm working on called "In For A Penny." It will be made in multiple parts and released as a series, usually in short breaks between the parts.

This is my first large project using voice actors, my earlier projects can be viewed on WCM here: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/pv.php?l=Selserene under the username Selserene. I also have a small piece that was released with Khandy's "What Else Is On 2" (The clip with the troll director.)

The male voice (blood elf male) that I need is for the lead role. This machinima is a little bit film noir, a little bit 1940s black and white. I am looking for a smooth-talker voice, accents are welcome but not necessary.

This is an opportunity for aspiring voice actors to add samples to your resume. If you are interested in working with me, please send the following samples to [email protected] by MAY 15th:

(1)
THAYLE is lying on the floor of a jailcell, pretending to be asleep as a guard speaks to him from outside his cell door. This is a voice over.

THAYLE
The joint. The clink. The lock-up. The slammer. Any way you call it, it’s prison and that’s poison with an R instead of an O. Two years in was two years too long and I needed out in the worst way. These kind of things need to be handled with just the right sort of pinache. You can’t just lay on the ground pretending to be ill and hope the screws are too slow to catch on. Not a third time anyway. No, no pretending to be ill. Now asleep… that’s a different story.

(2)
LEDA (CON’T)
(breathless)
What are you doing here?! You’re all over the news! You shouldn’t have come back here, you know this is the first place they’ll check.

THAYLE
(dismissively)Yeah, but I knew I could find you here. Thorne’s not as smart as he thinks he is.

(3)
Thayle's love interest surprises him by telling him he's been accused of murdering a guard.

THAYLE
(surprised, but soft)
Guard? I didn’t off any guard. I gave one a lump he’ll remember, but it couldn’t have done any real harm… just bad rumors, love.

<3 and Kittens, Selserene.