PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Voice Actors for Mini-Series.

CountVrenna
08-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Alright.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm in search of some quality voice actors for what's shaping up to be a Prequel mini-series for WoW.

My first movie was basically a test to see if I could manage in Adobe After Effects. I spent two days working on it and threw it up on Warcraftmovies.com only to get a message from someone saying that it was posted on the front page of one of the bigger World of Warcraft Sites. You can see it here.

www.wowinsider.com/2008/08/05/wow-moviewatch-vaalin-chronicles/

So, it gave me the motivation to approach something more serious.

The Mini-series is going to be a prequel of this character.

www.wowwiki.com/User:Count_Vrenna/Count_Vrenna

I've contacted Omahdon (http://www.users.on.net/~edwyn.tiong/) about voicing him, because in my mind he has the perfect voice, but I'm still waiting for a reply. I really have no idea what he's up to because the last time I talked to him was like, two years ago. So, for the time being, his position is only semi-closed, although, I will still accept readings for him so that if Omahdon turns him down, I have people on hand that I can refer to.

The first episode of the prequel is going to be a combination of four short stories I wrote which you can find here.

www.wowwiki.com/User:Count_Vrenna/TheVrennaAnthology

They are in the index as A Tale from the Past 1-4.

So far, the voice actors I need are as follows.

Countess Vrenna
- The Mother, I need an older sounding woman. She's fairly shrewd, so keep that in account.

Lundial
- Fairly Headstrong and forceful, he's also pretty involved in the story. Sort of gruff sounding.

Send me an email at [email protected] if you're interested!

Deadline: September 1st, 08

Audition Lines below. Feel free to modify for your convenience, except for the narrator position, I'm pretty particular on that.

Countess Vrenna : “I don’t want you hanging about with those simpletons anymore, I won’t allow it,” She said shrewdly, “You are a son of the Vrenna name, and its best you start acting like it.”

Lundial : “You rich types; you think you can just waltz on in on us whenever you damned well please!”

JaySee
08-06-2008, 10:49 AM
Hey there,
I will certainly audition for this.

I actually know Edwyn pretty well. We've worked on a ton of stuff together. We go way back to the Voice Acting Alliance days like in 2000/2001. So if you can't get ahold of him I'll see what I can do.

Jesse

CountVrenna
08-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Alright, I'm adding some additional roles for Episode Two.

These aren't as much of a priority, but I'd just like to throw them out there so that there are additional things people can try out for.

These characters aren't going to be featured too much in the prequel, but they are VERY prominent in any follow-up works, considering they are the architects of Vrenna's eventual transformation.

They are members of The Council, and they are as follows - Along with some lines from their opening sequence in Episode Two.

I'll try to get visual's up in a bit.

Shadowy Figure 1 (Belinor – Elf - He has a somewhat higher voice, almost cowardly) : The consignments of Bloodthistle are right on schedule, they should be arriving at the Isle of Quel’Danas as intended.

Shadowy Figure 2 (Velin – Older Human - raspy sounding, very aged) : We had no trouble securing the port authority’s co-operation on our end, and what of yours?

Shadowy Figure 3 (Darius – Elf - Average sounding, Aristocratic) : It was no trouble, they were more than happy to oblige, and for a much fairer price.

Shadowy Figure 4 (Countess Vrenna): Where do we stand on the matter of this new Magistrate?

Shadowy Figure 5 (Ruprecht - Human - Assassin, sly voice) : He’s the most dangerous kind – A Man of sincere altruistic convictions.

Shadowy Figure 4 (Countess Vrenna): Can you handle it?

Shadowy Figure 5 (Ruprecht – Human) : It isn’t a problem…

Shadowy Figure 6 (Suriean Dargath - Powerful voice, noble sounding.): Then it is settled…

Council from Left to right.

Velin, Belinor, Countess Vrenna, Ruprecht, Suriean, Darius

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6568/councilbg7.jpg

CountVrenna
08-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Good news, the following roles have been filled.

Tirinas Bladesworn
Andarius Vrenna
Suriean Dargath
Miranda Sunbloom

And I'm awaiting an audio clip from someone who's hoping to fill the Young Vrenna role.

I'm also working steadily on the Episode Two Script, getting character designs laid out, and trying to see if I can use some Wrath of the Lich King locations in the film via Map-viewer.

CountVrenna
08-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Bump for more roles being filled.

CountVrenna
08-10-2008, 10:17 PM
The only role left to fill is that of Lundial.

I'm about halfway through production, and I can't really go any further without him.

So, anyone willing, send me an email.