WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW > PvP Movies
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-13-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
Likeanerd
Initiate

Likeanerd is an unknown quantity at this point
Likeanerd and Tyrkys (Trailer)

Hi everyone,
I decided to write this short thread to inform about my and Tyrkys new movie, which will be released i a few months. At this time our trailer is waiting for blessing by moderator.

Well, in last years, AT (arena-tournament.com) thanks players like Hydra, Noaa, Flın, Drainerx and the others, made a huge step forward. For non Retail etc. players it was always server with the most diffuculty PvP, but thanks those players even Retail players have decided to take part there and i can say, that PvP level is maybe higher then at many offi servers.

Back to movie. I'm really enjoying playing warrior/r druid. First it isn't such a boring combo without cc like war/paly, on the other hand it has almost all combs counter. In trailer you can see Hydra, Drainerx or Igno and everything is based on a brain file. We made a decision that content of our movie will not be giving hits for 8000 k or playing ag. low players who we cced easily. We would like to show you moments, when situation wasn't good but by staying calm we turn that situation.

You will see quite interesting situations, not usual pulling dmg or etc. Hope you will like it and will enjoy that for this time trailer.

At least we would like to thanks crany, who created and edited this movie.

GL to everyone.

Last edited by Likeanerd : 01-13-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Likeanerd is offline   Reply With Quote