WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-13-2010, 03:44 AM   #1
rapid3642
Initiate

rapid3642 is unknown at this point
New text based game just released!

Hey guys i just released my own text based game!

Its called "Vengeance Slayers"

Its a lunch break sorta game i did my best trying to make everything work and honestly it was very hard but i finally finished it. Its Based off a template so most scripts and work was done by another person but i did my best getting it online.

You can travel the map and level your character up in a variety of combination's such as strength pure, dexterity pure, or any mix you want. You can test your skills out at the pvp dueling arena or travel the map and explore new towns which leads to new items and a stronger character. each level grants 5 level points to spend in which ever category you want, the choice is yours!

The URL is http://www.vego.clanteam.com

I did everything i could to make the best game and so far its in beta testing but fully operational!

its very similar to fallen sword there aren't many users and i would very appreciate it if you guys would at least check it out. if anyone can, can you suggest ideas to get the name out? I don't really know how to advertise it except through forums and i don't want to span any forums so if someone is able to help i would greatly appreciate it! I don't have money to advertise through payed sites.

Any way thanks for your time and i hope you have a great time playing!
rapid3642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
SelfieDK

SelfieDK is unknown at this point
Sry dude, but there is INSANELY many errors, even for a Beta.
SelfieDK is offline   Reply With Quote