WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: best MMO on the market.
Aion 1 100.00%
Lineage 2 0 0%
Final Fantasy 14 0 0%
other 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2010, 03:18 AM   #1
lairin
Initiate

lairin is unknown at this point
Looking for a change.

Hello every one,
I have been playing wow for a few years now and the end game is really not doing it for me any more.
I am looking to move to a new game; however, I am not sure which I am gone to move to as 3 of them look very good.

Aion, have played for a short time and found it to be okay over all.

Lineage 2, have not played but looks like a great game; over all I fear that the player base is no longer there.

Final fantasy 14, played it in bata and was not as happy about it as I had hoped to be, however it was only bata so there was no endgame play.

my background; I started MMO's with RO and then moved in to FFXI where I lived for about 2-3 years before gone to wow, playing wow I found my self bored every few months and looking to try some thing new.

So my question to you; the other fine members of this site which MMO do you think is wroth the time and monthly fee?

thanks for all you help in this matter ^_^
lairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:01 AM   #2
zhen1827
Initiate

zhen1827 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for a change.

A year into your new job and you've seen it happen all around you - job hopping - as shifts and changes have become part of the landscape at workugg boots knit. You too begin to ponder; maybe it's your turn to move on... But, wait! Do you really have to?

The credentials are right, you are a marketing professional with a management degree, and two years plus experience in multinational. That's reason enough for people to make offers, for a placement co-ordinator to callugg boots short, or for the advertisements in your daily newspaper to invite your attention, for jobsites 'sms-ing' you details of new job listings and make you think again. But before you go decide about that move to shift from your present job, the question to ask yourself � Is there anything unique which I know or have done which very few people have done or know?

If the answer to either of them is in the affirmative then it may not be a good idea to consider a change and if the answer does not apply to either of them then it ugg boots tallmay be a good decision to change.

Here are a few things that you must consider while making that big leap.
zhen1827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:04 AM   #3
Jim22
Initiate

Jim22 is unknown at this point
You can play some MMORPG of Hero sub-genre like City of Heroes or Sci-Fi sub-genre like EVE Online or try a MMO with turn-based combat like Atlantica Online or Wizard 101.