Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > General Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-09-2007, 06:03 PM   #1
skater1
Initiate

skater1 is unknown at this point
Music

Hi there.

Im new to this forum, and the reason why I joined, was to ask you guys a question.
The other day I heard a song in a TV spot. All I remember was that it MIGHT be a violin that plays, together with some drums. I remember that I had heard the song before, and when I heard it, I instantly thought about some of those exploration-movies. They allways use this wierd Matrix-Enya mix-music, with drums and violins. I downloaded all the Enya songs, but none of them reminded me of that song.
(Im from Denmark and I think the spot was a TV3/TV3+ spot for a movie that was coming up in the weekend near friday the 4th may, so if any Danes have an idea now, its just fine!)

If you maybe have a list of all of the ENya-Matrix-like songs played in those DopeFish exploration films, post it here!

A pretty hopeless thread i guess, but maybe the luck is with me

Thanks for your time
skater1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:19 PM   #2
skater1
Initiate

skater1 is unknown at this point
I saw the TVspot again tonight. It was on TV3, and the spot was a commercial for the show called Kidnapped. When I heard the song again, I fastly recognized that it was from the Dopefishmovie where there are a lot of warcraftmovies-comments at the beginning. Exploration the Movie.
It is the next last song, and it is called Zoo York, and is made by Paul Oakenfold.

Thanks for the replies.
skater1 is offline   Reply With Quote