WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-18-2007, 04:42 PM   #1
Strijdertje
Initiate

Strijdertje is unknown at this point
Looking for a nice MMORPG

Hey all, I've been searching all over the internet hoping I would find a nice mmorpg to play. No succes. The only mmorpg I found which I really loved and played for nearly 1.5 years was World of Warcraft.

I'm trying to find something similair to WoW. I need something like:

- Different characters
- Different Towns
- Different Story
- Different Monsters
- Different Weapons/Armor/Items etc

But: Same Gameplay as WoW. Controls don't have to be the same, as long as it's 3D and there's stuff to do to keep you busy for at least a half year. Wouldn't mind if you find a single player RPG like Dark Messiah but I doubt there is one with a single player function as good as that.

Also, like, do whatever you want, no big goal to achieve (except getting a high lvl char), hunt monsters which can drop uber 1337 stuff etc.

And ofcourse a class choosing system, for I will always be a warrior in whatever RPG I play...

So... anyone got an uber-3D-pwnz0r--monsterhunting-questcompleting-roxor mmorpg for me?

Thanks =)
Strijdertje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #2
Vikor243
Initiate

Vikor243 is unknown at this point
How About Final Fantasy 11?

May I recommend Final Fantasy 11? The game is a subscription-based game and comes with 30 day Free Trial. It is an outdated game but the game is being consistently updated.
Vikor243 is offline   Reply With Quote