WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-13-2008, 12:16 AM   #1
ZoSo1969
Initiate

ZoSo1969 is unknown at this point
Megalith Online < Check it out if you like oldschool games :)

Megalith is a free Online RPG currently in development but soon to be released. In Megalith the gameplay is all about Roleplaying, instead of plain action.. Thats why ive decided to use Non-Directional sprites with an Paperdoll system.. and a race system. That way i can focus on creating as many items for the players as possible.. giving each player an unique look depending on their equipment and race. Other than the Engine Megalith will use 100% custom made graphics made by me. ( ZoSo ).. Since the engine is so complete allready i wont have any use of an coder.. Since most Bug-Fixes and so on will be fixed by Belier13, the person who Coded the engine.

Some of the game featuers you'll get to experience are these.

- A living world, various amount of different areas for you to explore.. Interesting Cities and Towns made from different Cultures based on the Megalith Lore.
- Interactive NPC's giving out vast amount of information, rumors and quests!
- Six different Races, all having their special bonuses and appearance.
- Four very Different Classes, all good in their way, but powerfull when combined in a group.
- An advanced Spell Feature, including Spell Ranks and different amount of spell effects.
- A great amount of Items, Spells and Quests!
- The freedom to be Evil or Good.

ZoSo1969 is offline   Reply With Quote