WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-14-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
pask81
Initiate

pask81 is unknown at this point
I want to suggeat a MMORPG that I love Shaiya

If you like fantasy MMORPG and you are looking for a free one Shaiya is the game for you! In this game you can choose to join the Alliance of Light (Humans & Elves) or the Union of Fury (Vails & Deatheaters) and you can also choose between six characters with distinctive features. There are four different mode in this game: Easy, Normal, Hard and Ultimate; in Easy mode you can level up very quickly but you cannot progress over level 30, so I suggest to begin with Normal mode. To begin Hard mode you have to get level 40 with a Normal mode character: in this mode your character will be stronger but you’ll need more time to level up. Similarly Ultimate mode is available only if you already have a character at level 40 in Hard mode: in this mode the character is the strongest but who die in Ultimate mode will be deleted if not resurrected within 3 minutes. You can get more information and download the game (it is totally free!) here:

http://shaiya.aeriagames.com
pask81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:28 AM   #2
peterlukas
Initiate

peterlukas is unknown at this point
shadow of legend would also be a good choice.
peterlukas is offline   Reply With Quote